Black Tangent Personal and Private Data Policy
We aim to comply with both Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) (the “PDPA”) and the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”).
Your use or continued use of our products and services shall be deemed as your acceptance and agreement to be bound by the provisions of this Policy.
- We will only collect personal data that we believe is relevant to our ability to provide services to you.
- We will not disclose your personal data to any third party, unless required, authorized, or permitted by you, a representative, or a relevant governmental or judicial authority. We will not appoint any third-party data processor that does not comply with the same (or more restrictive) guidelines.
- We maintain personal data exclusively within secure systems designed to prevent unauthorized disclosure or access. In the event of a security breach, we will comply with all notification requirements.
- All employees are trained and required to comply with any appropriate confidentiality requirements.
- You have the right to withdraw any consent you have provided with regard to the use of your personal data. We will delete personal data upon request.
We collect personal data via multiple mechanisms:
- When you create an account, log-in, or perform an activity within any owned system or website, we will maintain records of that activity for as long as you maintain an account;
- When you submit any form, or provide information intended to facilitate the delivery of a service or product, we maintain that information until the service and/or delivery has been fulfilled;
- When you request to be contacted by us (or an affiliate), we maintain that information until contact is no longer required;
- When you provide feedback or other comments with regard to a product or service, we maintain that information as long as it is relevant to the product or service provided;
- When you submit an employment application or other related documents, we maintain that information as long as your employment is being considered;
- When you interact with an employee via phone, email, or any other mechanism, we maintain the information as long as it is relevant to the topic discussed;
- When a Data Controller under the GDPR provides us with information subject to the regulation, we will maintain that information in compliance with the applicable agreement or instructions;
Withdrawal of Consent
If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use or disclosure of your personal data as set out above, you may contact us. If you withdraw your consent to any or all or disclosure of your personal data, we may not be in a position to continue to provide services to you. Such withdrawal may also result in the termination of any agreement you may have with us. Our rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
Updates to this Policy
Please note that we may update our data protection policy from time to time to ensure that our data protection policy is consistent with our future developments, industry trends and/or changes in legal or regulatory requirements.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback about this Policy, or would like to exercise your rights under the above, the PDPA, or the GDPR, you can contact our data protection office via the following means:
- Via e-mail:
- Via postal mail:
Data Protection Office
Black Tangent, PTE. LTD.
1 Coleman Street
#10-06 The Adelphi